They Said It
"I like Himalaya's products because they are natural and herbal. The cream was really soft on baby's skin and it worked like magic. It remained a permanent part of my baby's diaper bag ever since." - Priya from Shishu World
"All natural ingredients have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to heal baby's skin. There are no side effects due to the Ayurvedic nature of the product. It treats the rashes, prevents scars and overall keeps the baby's skin soft and smooth." - Vaishali from The Champa Tree
"My experience with the Himalaya diaper rash cream has been very satisfying. I began using it as a cure for my baby's rashes, but have continued to use it on a regular basis as a preventive measure to avoid rashes. It fulfills every claim that it makes. I highly recommend this product to mums for their little and soft babies." - Jasmeet from Mommy Voyage
diaper rash cream
For happy baby bottoms
What it does:
Himalaya?s Diaper Rash Cream, while promoting effective healing, soothes red and irritated skin,and forms a protective layer on baby?s skin.
- Effective for the treatment and management of diaper rashes
- Treats rashes and relieves redness and irritation naturally
- Keeps baby's skin soft and comfortable
- Protects skin from infections
- Reduces skin inflammation and helps heal diaper rashes
- Soothes skin and reduces irritation
- Aloe Vera is used extensively in Ayurveda for wounds, burns, dermatitis and other skin ailments. It soothes and moisturizes baby's skin. It acts as an antibacterial agent and an astringent, which accelerate the healing of baby's skin.
- Almond Oil is an excellent skin softener, which moisturizes baby’s skin.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is useful in the treatment of sores and skin infections.
20g and 50g
Directions for use:
Apply Diaper Rash Cream on rashes and around the area where the diaper's edges rub against baby's skin.
Tell me more:
An open clinical study was carried out to test the efficacy and safety of Himalaya's Diaper Rash Cream in the treatment of infantile irritant diaper dermatitis (IIDD), an inflammation of the skin on the groin, lower stomach, upper thighs and buttocks.
There was significant improvement in the clinical manifestation of IIDD in all the infants studied within three days. Furthermore, after a week's application, there was a complete recovery from the clinical manifestation of IIDD in all the infants studied.
We also recommend:
Gentle Baby Shampoo
Gentle Baby Bath
Baby Massage Oil
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bengaluru - 562162
For Queries, contact:
Manager - Customer Care
The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali,
Bengaluru - 562162
Call 1-800-208-1930 (Toll-free in India)